New Madden NFL 16 Features Revealed
Posted on May 20 2015
EA Sports has revealed a few more features for Madden NFL 16. This year EA is focusing their efforts to provide the best controlled passing ever in the Madden franchise. Take a look below and see an outline of what looks to be the design for the Pro Packs for MUT 16. In case you missed it, we posted some photos from Madden NFL 16 earlier this week.
- Total Control Passing - Place the ball where only your receiver can get it with body-relative throws including high-point, low-point, back-shoulder, and the ever-popular touch pass.
- Receiver/Defender Controls - Dictate the outcome of each passing play while the ball is in the air for the first time ever in Madden.
- Integrated Broadcast Graphics - Your playmaker highlight reel has arrived with new player spotlights, dynamic goals and achievements, and innovative on-the-field cameras bringing you closer to the game than ever before.
- Connected Franchise - Whether playing solo or online with friends, your quest to build an NFL dynasty comes complete with a brand new scouting and draft system as well as all-new dynamic goals throughout each game.
- Madden Ultimate Team - Build your ultimate team with your favorite NFL players from the past and present while dominating the opposition in head-to-head seasons, solo challenges, and more.
- Skills Trainer - With 60+ tutorials and drills, Skills Trainer focuses on teaching the strategy behind different passing and run concepts, as well as how to play Madden for new users to the series.