EA Sports released the first "Positional Heroes" sets on Monday. The first week players include a 99 FS Harrison Smith and a 99 LG Josh Sitton.
Each set requires multiple gold cards, base elites, and collectibles to complete. This will be a tough one to complete. We hope you didn't quicksell all your bad gold and silver cards.
The 99 FS Harrison Smith requires 60 cards including:
- 1 Free Safety Position Hero (earned through solos)
- 2 Football Outsider Cards
- 9 TOTW Gold Cards
- 1 TOTW Elite Card (Ha Ha Clinton Dix)
- 1 RTTP Elite Card (Glover Quinn)
- 24 Gold RTTP
- 4 Base Elite Cards (Jarius Byrd, Earl Thomas III, Eric Weddle, Devin McCourty)
- 16 Base Gold Cards
- 2 Elite Badges.
The 99 LG Josh Sitton requires 50 cards including:
- 1 Left Guard Position Hero (earn through solos)
- 1 Elite FO (Josh Sitton)
- 2 Gold FO
- 1 Elite RTTP (Orlando Franklin)
- 17 Gold RTTP
- 4 Base Elites (Evan Mathis, Mike Iupati, Logan Mankins, Josh Sitton)
- 14 Base Gold Cards
- 9 Base Silver
- 2 Elite Badges
EA Sports will also be adding Final Edition sets later this week. Expect next week's Position Hero to be a MLB and FB.